So, its that time of year again when we all, regardless of what you say, try to better ourselves. This is a chance to ‘try again’ as some may put it. I have thoroughly enjoyed 2018. Plenty of amazing blessings happened to me.
It’s definitely safe to say I have had a wonderful year but… it is time to take it to the next level.
I have high hopes for this year including qualifying in my first year at law school. Creating a youtube channel and bringing out my very own clothing line. Not to mention travelling as much as I can (bearing in mind I have a full-time job). Luckily though I will be venturing out to two cities in January alone (New York and London).
2018 has been such a wonderful year and I am so looking forward to the commencement of 2019 that I just cannot contain myself. I have secured myself a really great team who are willing to help me with all my plans this year. As you can see, I am going to find it very hard to fit this all into one year but its something to aim for. In many ways, 2018 has been a year of new beginnings and I am so thrilled to see what 2018 has to hold.
Let us take a look at some of the great things that happened this year:
- I managed to gain 3 A Levels in Law, English Literature and Art/Photography. this concluded and completed my time at King Edwards VI, Stourbridge.
- I secured a new career within the legal profession at Mortimer Solicitors, Bridgnorth.
- I moved out of my family home and into my very own caravan.
- I got engaged to my lovely fiance!
- I secured my place for further education with Cilex, further enhancing my career prospects.
- I have attended numerous cases in court in order to further my knowledge in my job.
- I completed my very first pageant and travelled to Liverpool to do so.
- I have collaborated with numerous companies from across the world in regard to my modelling.
There have been so many more things that have happened in 2018 that have shaped my life for the better and I know every year we have a chance to start over which is an exciting thought in itself, I wish this year to take everything I have learnt and use it to the best of my ability into the glorious New Year of 2019!
I hope truly, that 2019 will be as prosperous and thrilling as 2018 for me but also all of my family, friends and followers.
Have a great year!
Love, S x